I am midway through my life (considering my life expectancy to be < 50 😦 ), I have been through a lot, made many friends, few best friends (for whom I will do non-trivial sacrifices), been in and out of depression a lot. I finally think I am stable and free of regret from my past life.
I always regretted of
- Not being able to tell people how they have made a difference in my life
- Not being able to tell the person I liked, how much I liked her (missing text here)
- Not being able to appreciate what my parents and those dear to me(that includes my friends and everyone I missed) did for me, because of me being an idiot and naive (If you guys can forgive me for that please kindly do.)
- Not able to live in present and always worrying about the future. (what will happen will happen, This too shall pass ;)).
- Not being able to appreciate life, skills I have.
I never thought this day would come but now I am finally free, free of my regrets.
From now begins a new chapter in life, a new beginning.
Live in present, Go ahead and tell the person you like, how much you like her because there may not be any tomorrow.
PS : The girl I liked (and still do) loves someone else, hope in some distant/near future/alternate reality we will cross paths again, maybe at that time I will be a bit different.